Learn Game Development with Unity 3D
No development tool has had quite the same impact on indie games as Unity. Its easy to learn, coding and build to different platform. C# is well decorated with Unity.
This course will help anyone who interested in game development, to reach his/her goal. This course is decorated as well as anyone can catch these lessons from Zero Knowledge.
This course is decorated as well as anyone can catch these lessons from Zero Knowledge. All lesson will show and get practice in class. The lectures present you with theory and workflow as well as in-depth coverage of how tools work.
This course is intended for those who want to build a solid foundation of Game Development. And also for those serious people who wants to take Game Development as a career.
- No previous experience on Unity or programming is necessary but should be familiar with windows environment.
- General level IQ and common sense
- Determination for hardworking
- Enough patients and eagerness for achieving goal
- Creativity and observation power
- Unity download, Installation, Setup, Basic tools
- Basic concept of level design
- Environment Setup
- Standard Asset
- Basic structure of c# in unity
- Basic concept of c#
- Basic concept of Timeline
- Basic concept of Animator
- Basic concept of Animation (Unity3d)
- UI animation
- Create “Car” endless game (Low Poly)
- Rolling Foot ball
- Basic concept of Material & texture
- Material Reflection
- PBR Texture
- Basic concept of AI
- Character Modeling (MakeHuman)
- Quick Rigging (Mixamo)
- Animation apply (Mixamo)
- Post Processing
- Endless runner
- Unity Android setup
- Android input
- Exam + Class Review