There is nothing that does not require Design. Whatever you see needs a beautification before creating. Even in this Digital world, now Graphic Design has Great Demand around the world. Starting from a Business card to a complete website requires Design and mockups. Both print materials and Web content have similar Demand in the current market.
This twenty four class course is taught in a lecture/exercise format.
The instructor will begin each class with a lecture and demo. The lectures present you with theory and workflow as well as in-depth coverage of how tools work. There is a project in every class. These projects will provide hands-on experience to help reinforces the key concepts presented.
Our main focus is to show you how design works and make you able to earn money from marketplaces. Your passion and interest will let you achieve all the success. You don’t have to have a Design background or you don’t need to be an artist either to take the course. All you need is courage and passion.
- No previous experience needed.
- General level IQ and common sense
- Determination for hardworking
- Enough patients and eagerness for achieving goal
- Creativity and observation power
- What is design?
- Why design is required?
- Why client will hire you or purchase your design?
- What is the future of design?
- Why we use Computer aided software for design?
- What is Adobe Illustrator?
- What is Vector?
- What is pixel?
- What’s the difference between pixel and image?
- Why we use Adobe Illustrator for Print Design?
- How to install Adobe Illustrator
- Basic Introduction to all the important tools and menu
- How to open a print ready document
- How to create an artboard
- What is margin and ruler
- How to export file in different format
- Vector icon
- Business card
- What is Adobe Photoshop?
- What is layer?
- What is pixel?
- Why we use Adobe Photoshop for Web User Interface design?
- Why Photoshop is so popular
- How to install Adobe Photoshop
- Basic introduction to all the important tools and menus
- Basic Image editing
- UI design concept
- How to add UX in PSD template
- What is Grid?
- How to manage layer like a pro
- How to use font awesome cheat sheet icons
- Wire frame Design
- Web User Interface Design
- One Page web user interface design
- Multiple Page UI design
- How to create a web UI ready document
- Admin panel UI design
- Dashboard UI design
- Mock up design
- Branding as a Freelancer
- Marketplace & profile(Fiverr)
- Fiver GiG review and buyer request
- Marketplace and profile (peopleperhour and upwork)
- Cover letters and project managements
- Cover letters and Bidding
- Freelancing Tips & Tricks
- Interview Session