The course 2D Animation follow with full 2d animation development pipeline from pre-production to post production. This course can help you to become professional 2d animator. Also you can learn graphics design and freelancing practical knowledge to apply your skills and earn money.
This twenty four class course is taught in a lecture/exercise format.
The instructor will begin each class with a lecture and demo. The lectures present you with theory and workflow as well as in-depth coverage of how tools work. There is a project in every class. These projects will provide hands-on experience to help reinforces the key concepts presented.
This course is intended for those who want to build a solid foundation so they can starts working with 2d and graphics. And also for those serious people who wants to take 2d animation as a career.
- No previous experience is necessary.
- General level IQ and common sense
- Determination for hardworking
- Enough patients and eagerness for achieving goal
- Creativity and observation power
- Class-1: History and types of animation and its uses
- Class-2: Tools for animation and production pipeline
- Class-3: Animation Artist Career(basic freelancing)
- Class-4: Concept and Idealization
- Class-5: Rough boarding
- Class-6: Character design
- Class-7: Introduction to marketplace (fiverr)
- Class-8: Props and gadget design
- Class-9: Background Design
- Class-10: Storyboard
- Class-11: Basic Guideline of freelancing with profile making & self branding
- Class-12: Animatic
- Class-13: Gig Making and Buyer request
- Class-14: Walk cycle And idle
- Class-15: Run cycle and jump cycle
- Class-16: Wave and Graphics
- Class-17: Motion preset and library
- Class-18: Classic tween motion Tween and shape tween
- Class-20: Camera
- Class-21: Sound Assets and importing
- Class-22: Effect Making
- Class-23: Compositing
- Class-24: Editing